How to Apply
1. The number of vacancies for aforesaid categories may increase or decrease in future, due to administrative exigencies.
2. The applications are acceptable only in online mode. The desirous candidate(s) may use the link provided on our website i.e. http://hphighcourt.nic.in at the Tabs ‘Recruitment/Results or ‘Announcement’ on or before its last date i.e. 21.12.2018 upto 11.45 p.m.
3. The weblink will be activated from 3rd December, 2018 onwards. However, the candidates may create and update their user IDs and passwords etc. in the profile of online recruitment software module.
4. For detailed information with regard to the Important Instructions, Rules, Regulations, Syllabus, fee structure and mode of payment etc., the candidates are advised to read carefully the relevant information with utmost care which is available at the weblink of the Advertisement Notice on our website before applying in online mode.
5. The eligible candidates will ONLY be informed through email and SMS alerts on their registered email IDs and mobile numbers about the examination schedule etc. besides uploading their list on our website. No separate call letters will be sent in offline mode.
6. Therefore, the candidates are advised to fill-up their correct mobile number(s) while applying online. However, the each candidate must have to bring along the ADMIT CARD downloaded from our website, at the time of appearing in the exams./test as shall be conveyed to him/her.