1. Reservation as per Government of India Rules.
2. Please note that you are allowed to appear only once for the Test & Interview for the above mentioned post. Multiple appearances will result in cancellation of candidature.
3. Candidates should carry blue/black point pen for the Written Test.
4. Mobile Phones or any electronic gadgets such as Watches, blue tooth enabled devices, calculators are not allowed inside the test centre.
5. There is No Negative mark for the Written Test.
6. No candidate shall be allowed to leave the Exam hall before the completion of the schedule time of Test.
7. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
8. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the Selection Test & Interview.
9. Candidates should bring their resume with details of job experience for assessing suitability to the post applied for.
10. Appointment will be on Fixed Term Contract basis.
Interested candidates may walk in for selection Process with latest resume and copies of educational qualification, experience, community certificates along with recent passport size photograph and latest salary slip with break-up.
11. Original certificates need to be produced for verification Failure to produce the above documents will disqualify you from appearing for the selection Test.
12. If you are not able to attend the walk-in selection on the above dates, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.