1. Upper age limit as on 01.10.2018 for the position of Engineer (Civil) is 30 Years.
2. Date for determining eligibility of all candidates shall be 01.10.2018.
3. Employees in regular employment in Central/State Govt. /Autonomous bodies and Central/State Public Sector Enterprises possessing required qualification and experience if apply and are selected, will have to resign before joining contractual appointment in the company.
4. There will not be any protection of pay/emoluments at the time of joining HPL.
5. No increment will be granted during the currency of the initial contract period of one year. However, it can be considered at the discretion of the competent authority, in case, the initial period of one year is extended further.
6. Besides consolidated salary, the selected candidates shall also be eligible for the fringe benefits like EPF contribution, leave, ESIC etc. as per rules of the Company.
7. No Objection Certificate from your present employer, if serving in Central Government/State Government/Semi Government/Public Sector Undertaking is required.
8. Applications incomplete in any respect shall be liable for summarily rejection.
9. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
10. HPL reserves the right to reject any candidate without assigning any reason.
11. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
12. Selected candidates should be prepared to serve in anywhere in Kerala Region where the organization has its operations.
13. Number of vacancy mentioned above may increase or decrease depending upon the requirement of the company.
14. Reservation including relaxation of age of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen etc. is applicable as per rules.
15. The applicants may please note that the Government has given in principle approval of 100 % stake sale of the Organization.
Intending eligible candidates are advised to report for interview along with resume and original documents with copies of testimonials i.e. Birth Certificate, Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate etc on Wednesday 17 th October, 2018 (from 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.) at our Head Office, Jangpura, New Delhi - 110014