How to Apply
1. Applications, in prescribed format (given below), complete in all respect along with copies of self attested copies of academic and technical qualification certificates (where ever applicable i.e. if technical qualification is applicable), Caste Certificate, affidavit (original), if applicable, etc and 1 extra passport size photograph (apart from the one fixed in the prescribed form) should be sent by speed post/ registered post to the office of Chief Manager (HR), CHRD, Khetri Copper Complex, Khetri Nagar. Last date of receipt of application at KCC is 30/03/2019. The envelop may be super scribed with “Application for Trade Apprentice for Trade “………………………………………….” This is for the purpose of to segregate Trade Apprentice Application from other envelopes for quick identification.
2. Candidates should register themselves through website www.apprenticeship.gov.in and submit the registration ID proof with the application form of HCL, KCC and mention the same at serial number 06 of the Application Form without fail.
3. Incomplete applications without self attested photographs affixed in the prescribed form, self attested copies of certificates, registration proof of registration on www.apprenticeship.gov.in and affidavit (as applicable) will not be considered.
4. Applications received after the last date i.e.30.03.2019 will not be considered.
5. At any stage of selection process, if it is found that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information then the candidature/engagement of the candidate is liable to be cancelled.
6. The decision of The Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of selection process etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
7. Any amendment or update on this shall be communicated only through company website www.hindustancopper.com. Hence please keep on visiting the website from time to time for any update in future.