1) Only those candidates are eligible to apply as mentioned in para No. 1.
2) Before applying online, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfilsthe eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement, as on the cut off date i.e. 26-07-2019.
3) Essential Qualification should be from a University / Institution duly recognized by Central Government or StateGovernment. The Candidateswho have obtained Degrees/Diplomas / Certificatesfor the various coursesfrom any institution declared fake by the University Grants Commission shall not be eligible for being considered for recruitment to the post advertised.
4) The merely holding of prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate for selection.
5) Candidates must specify their preference forjoining organizations under HPUs during the submission of online application form.
6) All computations of upper age limitshall be as on the cut off date forthe said purpose.
7) Date of issuance of final marks sheet shall be taken as the date of acquaintance of qualification.
8) Correspondence / Part-time Degree shall not be considered.
9) Candidates are required to fill their online application form complete in all respects and upload necessary documentsin support oftheir claim, by last date of online submission of application form i.e. 26-07-2019 (midnight). Any Application Form received afterthe closing date shall not be entertained.
10) The original documents/certificates would be checked by HPUs at the time of verification/ checking of documentsforthe preparation of Selection/ Merit list.
11) The certificates pertaining to Domicile /SC/BC/EWS/ESM/DESM/DFF & ESP must be as perthe prescribed format ofthe State Government.
12) The selected candidates are required to submit original documentsforverification alongwith Character & Antecedents verification forms (which will be supplied with the offer of appointment) to the respective Utility in which he/she have been selected.
13) No TA payment shall be paid to candidatesfor appearing forthe verification/ checking of documents.
14) Candidates must have a valid e-mail ID & Mobile Number which shall be entered in the online application form. The e-mail ID & Mobile Number entered in online application form must remain valid for at least next one year. However, in case of change in e-mail ID & Mobile Number candidate must inform to HPUs failing which HPUs will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email/ message sent to the candidates, if any.
15) The necessary information relating to recruitment, if any, will be made available to all candidates only on the websites of HVPNL/ HPUs.
16) Percentage ofmarksin Essential Qualifications as awarded by the University /Institute shall only be considered. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage ofmarksmust be indicated in the online application form as per norms adopted by University/ Institute. Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage isto be submitted at the time of verification/ checking of documents, if called for.
17) In case the University / Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalentmarks orin the absence of any proofof norms/formula, the equivalent percentage would be established by dividing the candidate's CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
18) Candidates working in Govt. Departments/ PSUs/Autonomous bodies otherthan HPUs are required to produce "No Objection Certificate" at the time of verification/ checking of documents. No pastservice benefitto the candidatesworking in Govt. Departments/PSUs/ Autonomous bodieswill be admissible.
19) Competent Courts at Panchkula shall have exclusive jurisdiction with respect to any cause/ dispute.