Name of the Post: Haryana Postal Circle GDS Online Posts 2019
Post Date: 04-12-2018
Total Vacancy: 682
Information: Haryana Postal Circle has announced the employment notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) vacancies. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can apply online for same posts. Qualification required is Candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt./ Central Govt. Computer knowledge. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 40 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 03-12-2018.
Haryana Postal Circle
Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies 2019
Age Limit (as on 03-12-2018)
|Gramin Dak Sevak||682|
1. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
2. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
3. In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
4. Candidate can opt any choice of eligible posts in circle/circles and preference of priority will be made circle wise as per the order of posts applied as appeared in the submitted application. Selection will be made circle wise and preference will be given as per order of choice in the circle. In case if the candidate is selected in more than one choice of posts with in a circle, selection will be offered to the first selected post in the choice of preference in order for the circle and candidature for all other selected posts will be forfeited for the circle. Same is applicable to all circles for the candidate applied. However one post is offered for each circle if applied and selected for one or more posts in each circle.
5. In case candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly in case the candidate enter marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered.
6. Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case candidate apply with grades is liable for disqualification of application.
How to Apply
1. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number.
2. Candidates already once registered in http://appost.in/gdsonline need not register again. The same registration number should be used for submission of application. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Fee Payment Offices||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|