1. The applicants are advised to register to get the Registration Number in the portal; www.apprenticeship.gov.in and must indicate the Registration Number in Application Form.
2- Fill the Excel File (Application Form) very carefully. ‘Incomplete & Wrongly Filled Application Form are liable to be rejected
3. The name of Excel File (Application Form) must be Registration Number only.
4. The subject of E-mail must be Registration Number only.
5. Application form in the attached Excel File must be sent to E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org only.
6- The dependents (Children & Spouse only) of the Serving /Retired /Deceased Employees of HAL are required to submit the details of the Employee, duly certified by the Concerned HR Officer of respective division in the attached Format with the e-mail.
7. Incomplete Application Forms or applications sent in other than prescribed Excel File viz. MS Word/PDF/JPG etc. will not be accepted. Applications sent through e mail will only be accepted. Please send application Form in the prescribed Excel Format and HAL Dependents Format (if applicable) through e mail. Do not attach any other document related to educational qualification along with Application Form.
8. The last date for sending application form through E-mail is 30/10/2018. The E-mail sent after 30/10/2018 will not be accepted.
9. Candidates are requested to send their applications Only Once through e mail. In case of multiple applications of the same Candidate, One Application will be Considered Randomly.
10. Candidate who have completed/resigned/terminated/undergoing Apprentice Training or registered under Apprentices Act are Not Eligible.
11. Candidates who have Work experience of one year or more are Not Eligible.
12. Candidates, who have done COE Course, are Not Eligible for Selection Process.
13. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
14. The Selection for Engagement of Apprentices will be based on 100% Merit basis, taking into consideration 70% Weightage of Total Aggregate Marks secured in the 10th class & 30% weightage of Total Aggregate Marks secured in the ITI Examination.
15. Reservation will be applied as per Apprenticeship Act 1961 .
16. The Notification is available in HAL, Korwa LAN/WAN/Notice Boards and has been hosted at Carrers Section in the HAL website www.hal-india.com.
17. The list of Provisionally Selected Candidates will be available in HAL, Korwa LAN/WAN/Notice Boards and hosted at Carrers Section in the HAL website www.hal-india.com.
18. Provisonally Selected Candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared fit by Govt. Medical Officer not below the rank of an Assistant Surgeon (Gazetted). A Medical Certificate is to be submitted at the time of Joining Apprentice Training.
19. Candidates will have to obtain Police Verification Certificate from the Commissioner/Superintendent of Police from the place where the andidate resides and have to submit at the time of joining of Apprentice Training after successful Verification of Original Documents.
20. A self-attested copies of the following documents along with one latest passport size photograph is to be submitted by the Provisionally Selected Candidates during Verification of Original Documents: 1) High School Certificate & Marksheet, 2) ITI Certificate & Mark sheet of all Semesters 3) Latest Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC as applicable 4) PWD Certificate (if applicable). 5) HR Certified Proforma for dependents (Children & Spouse) of HAL Employee. 6).E-mail copy of Apprentice Registration Number.
21. No TA/DA will be paid to the Applicants who are called for Verification process by the company.
22. The applicants have to make their own arrangements for stay if required during the verification process.
23. (a) Stipend will be paid to the Apprentices as per rule per month or as revised by the Government. The period of Apprenticeship Training will be One Year only.
(b) After completion of Apprenticeship Training, the Apprenticeship Contracts will be closed and there will be No obligation on the part of HAL to offer any employment.
24. The above vacancies notified are provisional and may increase or decrease.
25. HAL reserves the right to cancel the advertisement / or the selection process there under.
26. Decision of HAL Management regarding the selection will be final.
27. The application form /Apprenticeship Training will be rejected in any stage if found of false information or suppression of any factual information without any intimation.
28. HAL reserves its right to change the date of Selection Process Schedule