Consultant : Gujarat Skill Development Mission
Address: 16/1, Udyog Bhavan,
Pay Scale: Rs 50,000/- Fixed
Educational Requirements: B. Tech in Engineering and MBA with specialization in operations OR Project Management OR HR
Experience Requirements: Should have at least Ten years of postqualification experience in Project Management OR HR; should be proficient in communication in English, should possess adequate knowledge and experience about how to design / implement, improve upon MIS.
No of Post: 02
How To Apply: Applicants may download prescribed form from website www.talimrojgar.org and submit so as to reach latest by 30/01/2016 during office hours. For any queries, please contact G.S.D.M. officers on phone No. 9687630338 OR 9687630351.
Last Date: 30/01/2016
Roles & Responsibility of GSDM Consultant: 1. Applicant will be responsible to support supplement and strengthen the objectives of the organization and will endeavor for its furtherance.
2. Applicant will be responsible for implementing Skill Development Policies of Government of Gujarat.
3. Applicant will be liaising with Central Government Departments for the matter pertaining to Skill Development.
4. Applicant will be liaising officer for different departments implementing Skill Development programmes within State.
5. Applicant will be preparing power point presentations to be made before different authorities / forum.
6. Applicant will be responsible for scaling up skilling activities.
7. The candidate is delegated the responsibility of the collection of data pertaining to skill gaps. Presentation of strategy paper for enhancing the employability of youth of state and all managerial tasks crucial to the realization of objectives of skill development mission.
8. The candidate will be bound by any additional terms and conditions which can be determined in the overall interest of the administration of the project.
9. The candidate is in no way entitled to be included in the government establishment on the basis of the contractual appointment.
10. The candidate is bound to perform any additional tasks assigned by the authority of Gujarat skill development mission.
11. The candidate will have to submit acceptance certificate of above mentioned terms and conditions.
12. If the candidate wants to leave the job, he/she will have to give one month notice period.
General Information: Eligible candidates have to remain present for personal interview before the Committee at their own expenses with all original certificates. Date of personal Interview will be published on www.talimrojgar.org by 03/02/2016. Eligible candidates will also be informed through SMS and Email and phone to remain present in the interview.
The candidate’s educational qualification, experience and job profile details and prescribed application form, instructions details etc. are available on www.talimrojgar.org
Only those who possess prescribed qualifications & experience need apply.
Details will be available at: http://talimrojg ar.org/2014/PDF/08Jan2016055827PM.PDF
About Gujarat State Skill Mission
Gujarat State Skill Mission has been set up to converge schemes of various departments, to avoid duplication or overlap and to strengthen quality of skill training. In addition, Gujarat Knowledge Society has a major programme of conducting skill trainings for enhancing employability in the existing buildings of schools and colleges. The Society has a target of training one lakh youth per year.
Overview of the department
The Information Department plays a significant role in communicating pro-people schemes of the State Government to all the sections of the society. The department acts as a two-way communication bridge between the Government and people, as it effectively transmits information of Governments welfare schemes and programmes to people and acquaints the beneficiaries about it, and at the same time communicates the common mans feedback to the Government.
Since the day the state of Gujarat State was established (on 1st May, 1960),the Information Department has been performing its functions in a responsible and fruitful manner, thanks to the hard work and focused efforts of its employees.
The advent and reach of information technology has changed the way people communicate. In the age of numerous 24 hour news channels and the internet, the Information Department has not lagged behind in making effective use of various communication media. With an array of high-tech cameras and skilled operators available, the department captures all important happenings and events in the State and furnishes news content to Doordarshan. Not just that, the Department also uses traditional media like Bhavai, folk-dances, puppet shows, plays etc. to disseminate knowledge and information in the rural areas. For instance, to acquaint the villagers with electronic voting machine, a combination of Bhavai and plays was performed in the villages.
To keep up with the increasing impact of media and the frequent innovations in the sector, Information Department has been reshaped to make the job more efficient and dynamic. Recognizing the importance of media relations, the erstwhile News branch has been renamed to News and Media Relations branch. A separate Electronic Media branch has also been formed and a G-Smart studio has been set up. The erstwhile Exhibition branch has been restructured as Film Production branch, widening the scope and the reach of its work.
To facilitate propagating and broadcasting the work, department also uses the official website www.gujaratinformation.net. Press releases, special articles and photographs are emailed too, to electronic and print media, as soon as an event is covered. Video coverage of the events received through the FTP server, is processed at the NEWS PRODUCTION CENTRE and is sent to Doordarshan.
The job of Information department is such that it needs to act vigil and dynamic at all times, especially in the case of natural calamities like drought, cyclone, flood and earthquake or mishaps like communal riots, epidemic or accidents. True to its nature, the Department has shown its mettle in overcoming all the challenges through efficient teamwork and effective administration and continues doing so.