1. Before Payment of Examination fee and submission of the online Application Form, the candidate should read this notification carefully.
2. On behalf of the Gujarat State, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, the Nodal Agency announces holding of the 14th Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET) on 29th December 2019 (SUNDAY) for determining the Eligibility of Gujarat state’s candidates for Assistant Professor in universities and colleges of Gujarat State. The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, State Agency will conduct GSET in 23 subjects at 11 Centres spread across Gujarat state.
3. The Eligibility for Assistant Professor only will depend on the performance of the candidate in both the papers of GSET in aggregate. The candidates who qualify the Gujarat State Eligibility Test for eligibility for Assistant Professor will be governed by the rules and regulations for recruitment of Assistant Professor of the concerned Universities / Colleges / State Government of Gujarat , as the case may be.
4. The result of the GSET to be held on 29th December 2019 (SUNDAY) will be made available on the GSET websites: www.gujaratset.ac.in and www.gujaratset.in as and when it is declared. The candidates will not be individually intimated about their result.
5. The GSET Agency will issue Only E-certificates to the qualifying candidates only. Printed / Hard Copy of Certificate will not be issued / sent to any Successful Candidate.
6. The Candidates of Gujarat State belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ PwD (PH - Physically Handicapped / VH - Visually Handicapped) / Socially and Economically Backward Class (SEBC) (Non-creamy layer), Economically Weaker Section (GEN-EWS) , will be given such special concessions as may be decided by the Agency.
7. The candidates of other States, i.e. other than Gujarat State, belonging to reserved category shall be treated as General category candidates.