1. The mere fact that a candidate has submitted application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the eligibility criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her the right to be definitely considered for selection process.
2. Candidates applying for Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI) can opt for Training either at Kolkata or at Ranchi. They will be considered accordingly for preparing the Merit List.
3. Merit List based on marks scored in the Qualifying Examination in each trade / discipline i.e. AITT under CTS for Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI), Degree in Engineering examination for Graduate Apprentice and Diploma in Engineering examination for Technician Apprentice.
4. Common Merit List based on marks scored in class 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent examination will be prepared for selection of Trade Apprentices (Fresher). Allotment of trade will be made after joining in order of merit and availability of seats.
5. Wherever CGPA or other grades in qualifying examination are awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by concerned University / Institute. The candidate shall be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University / Institute at the time of document verification. Where there is no laid down norms for conversion to equivalent % of marks, in such cases equivalency will be drawn by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
6. Shortlisted candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared “Medically Fit” by GRSE Medical Officer before engagement as Apprentice in GRSE. Final selection of candidate is subject to medical fitness by Company’s Medical Officer as per company’s Rules.
7. GRSE being a Government of India Undertaking under the Ministry of Defence, it is mandatory to submit Police Verification Report for residential address area from competent authority at the time of joining for training. Failure to submit the above report may lead to the cancellation of engagement as Apprentice.
8. If selected, candidates can be posted to any Unit / Department of the Company for the Apprenticeship Training.
9. Candidates will be called for document verification in the order of merit. They are required to submit ORIGINAL documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies of documents in regards to educational qualification, age and caste/PH (if applicable) and other documents as specified in the advertisement. Candidature will be rejected in case candidates failed to produce the original document or he/she is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria.
10. The selected candidates must execute a Contract with respective authority as per the Apprenticeship Act.