Hiring Organisation: Pawan Hans Limited
Salary: INR Consolidated Rs. 4.80 lacs per annum
Address: Pawan Hans Limited, A Government of India Enterprise, Corporate Office, C-14, Sector-1, Noida Uttar Pradesh 201301
Education Requirements: Pilot holding CHPL / ATPL(H) / CPL OR Engineer holding AME licence
Experience Requirements: Minimum 03 years of experience in Civil Aviation and 2 years in next below grade or equivalent responsibility. The incumbent should have experience in incident investigation and safety audit etc and knowledge of DGCA Regulation is required. The incumbent should have incident / accident free flight safety / maintenance record in the last five years. He will be involved in implementing safety policies in the Company and ensuring safe flying operations.
Desirable Qualifications: The incumbent having undergone basic training on incident / accident investigation, safety audit and Safety Management System and also having previous experience of working in Safety Dept of Aviation organisation will be an added advantage. A sound knowledge on Civil Commercial Operation / Maintenance with analytical skill and computer literacy. Preference will be given to candidates holding higher qualifications in Management / Administration.
Age Limit: 30 years
Last Date: 11-January-2016
No Of Post: 03
General Information: 1. Reservation & Age Relaxation will be as per Government of India directives.
2. The Management reserves the right to call only those candidates who according to its decision rank high in term of eligibility criteria among the applications received and mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for being called for interview.
3. The Management also reserves the right to restrict the number of applicants for interview depending upon the level of response for each post.
4. Applications are liable to be rejected if it is not in the prescribed format, incomplete, unsigned, copies of testimonials in support of age; caste/class, qualification, experience etc. are not enclosed or received after the closing date.
5. The Management also reserves the right to reject any application, cancel the post or candidature without assigning any reasons thereof.
6. Candidates working in Public Sector Undertakings / Government Organizations etc. should apply through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of Interview.
7. The eligibility criteria for determination of age and qualification etc will be calculated as on date of advertisement.
How To Apply: Eligible candidates meeting the above requirement may visit the website www.pawanhans.co.in and apply online. The candidates should also send by post the duly filled in application form affixing a recent passport size photograph accompanied with copies of self attested testimonials in support of age, caste / class, qualification, experience, licences etc and Demand Draft (towards application fee) of Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) payable at Delhi/Noida in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd (SC & ST candidates & Persons with Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee). Applications complete in all respect superscribing the envelope with the post applied for must reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement to: Offg. General Manager (HR) Pawan Hans Limited, A Government of India Enterprise, Corporate Office, C-14, Sector-1, Noida - 201 301, UP.
Details will be available at: http://www.pawanhans.co.in/site/Careern.aspx