Data Entry Operator
Hiring Organisation: Government of West Bengal
Address: BDO, Suri-II Dev. Block, Purandapur, Birbhum West Bengal
Education Requirements: Graduate in any discipline with 60% in Madhyamik or equivalent and 50% in the HS or equivalent examination and also Diploma in computer application .
Age Limit: Not below 21 years and not above 37 years as on 01.07.2015 (upper age limit relaxation as per norms of Govt. of West Bengal).
Last Date: 07-December-2015
No Of Post: 01(One) Un Reserved
01. Selection of DEO will be done by Selection Committee through Academic Qualification, Practical Computer Test and Interview.
02. Engagement will be purely on contract basis. Contract will be for a period 01(one) year or less subject to renewal of contract on monthly or yearly basis by the Head of Department/ Office
03. Engaged DEO will get professional fees at consolidated rate of Rs.11,000/- ( Rupees eleven thousand) only per month subject to enhancement of @ Rs.500/-per year during first 05 (five) years and thereafter Rs.600/- per year in terms of finance Department ‘s memo no. 5859-F(Y) dt. 22/07/2013.
04. Such engagement may be terminated at the completion of the job or at the end of the project whichever is earlier.
05. Such engagement may also be terminated by the Head of Department/ Office on the basis of recommendations of IT Department/NIC Project leader or the Project-in – charge for unsatisfactory service, misconduct etc. of the incumbent concerned.
06. Mode of Selection: - Eligible candidates will have to be appear for a Computer Test at the office of the Block Development Officer, Suri-II Development Block, Purandarpur, Birbhum on19/12/2015 at 10.30 onwards along with Original certificates.
07. Candidates are advised to follow the Reporting time i.e 10.30AM strictly. No candidate will be allowed to report after 11.30AM.
08. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview or any test
09. Selection procedure: Candidate will be selected on the basis of his / her academic back ground, Computer knowledge , interview and working experience in computer application ( if any).
10. Interested candidates are requested to check the Job Section of the Birbhum District Website (www.birbhum.gov.in) regarding any further notice or information. List of eligible candidates for interview will be published in the said website.
How To Apply: Last date of application is on 07/12/2015. Application along with self attested photocopies of all the certificates/ testimonials may be submitted in person through Drop Box kept at the office of the BDO, Suri-II Dev. Block, Purandapur, Birbhum on any working day upto 5.00PM. Application may also be sent through Registered Post addressed to the BDO, Suri-II Dev. Block, Purandapur, Birbhum.
Details will be available at: http://birbhum.gov.in/Jobs/AdvforMDMDEO_suri2.pdf