Lower Division Clerk
Hiring Organisation: Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan
Salary: INR PB-1 Rs.5200-20200+ Rs.1900 GP
Address: 56-57, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi Delhi 110058
Education Requirements: i). Atleast 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. ii).Working knowledge of Hindi.
Desirable Qualifications: 1. Knowledge of Sanskrit. 2. B.A. or equivalent with Sanskrit as one of the subjects.
Head Skills: Skill test norms on Computer English typing @ 35 w.p.m., Hindi typing @ 30 w.p.m. (time allowed 10 minutes) (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.)
Age Limit: 18-27 years as on 30.11.2015
Last Date: 06-December-2015
No Of Post: 01
1. Prescribed application form can be downloadable from Sansthan website www.sanskrit.nic.in.
2. There will be “NO FEE” as candidates belonging to PwD Category are exempted for payment of application fee.
3. The definition of disabilities for reservation under the category is as per “The Persons With Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.
4. For Persons with Disability, the minimum degree of disability is 40%.
5. Selection procedure: Selection will be made from amongst the shortlisted candidates found eligible in computer skill test as mentioned in qualification column above followed by interview. The merit list of successful candidates will be prepared on the basis of typing/skill test & interview.
6. Probation Period: 2 years from date of joining of Sansthan Service.
7. Last date of receipt of application is 06.12.2015.
8. Number of vacancies are subject to variation/change without any prior information.
9. Employment in the Sansthan involves liability to serve anywhere in the county.
How To Apply: The prescribed application form duly completed should be addressed to “The Registrar, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University), 56-57, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058” and sent by regd./speed post only. Envelope containing application should be superscribed as “Application for the post of Lower Division Clerk, PwD (OH)”on Top Right Hand corner of the envelope.
Details will be available at: http://www.sanskrit.nic.in/LDC_13_11_2015.pdf