Hiring Organisation: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
Salary: INR Rs.9850/- + DA + allowances as applicable for the post in the scale of pay of Rs.9850-3%-15350/-
Address: PO : Jaduguda Mines, Distt. : Singhbhum (East), Jharkhand 832102 India
Education Requirements: Matriculate/SSLC with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by Government Board of any state or union territory. Candidates should have minimum 01(One) year experience as in-charge with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of a single boiler with steam pipes of any type or capacity of two or more boilers in a battery or many separate individual boilers, whose total minimum heating surface is 300 square meter. Candidates should be conversant with operation of oil fired boilers and experience in maintenance of boiler independently.
Age Limit: 30 years
Last Date: 08-October-2015
No Of Post: 01 (UR)
1. Management reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts notified depending upon the circumstances. Minimum marks/percentage wherever prescribed may be increased/decreased depending upon the response of the advertisement.
2. Candidates must possess required qualification as on 31.08.2015.
3. Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria/norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for Test/Interview. Management reserves the right to reject the application without assigning any reason and to raise standard of specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Test/Interview. The recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/ restricted/enlarged/modified without assigning any reasons. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
4. UCIL shall not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of documents alongwith application within specified time. Applications received after the due date will neither be entertained nor returned. No correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates who have not been shortlisted/selected.
5. The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression/furnishing of false information, without enclosing necessary documents, unsigned or incomplete application and/or application received after closing date for receipt by post.
6. The last date of submission of application is 08/10/2015
How To Apply:
Typed application giving full details of age, qualification, experience, telephone number, present and permanent address of the applicant such as Village, Post Office, Police Station, District and Pin Code of the post office, caste certificate issued by competent authority, a recent passport size colour photograph and name of 02(Two) referees(non-relative) alongwith their contact details and address, attested copies of certificates and testimonials and Demand Draft of Rs.50/- (SC/ST/Female/Handicapped candidates are exempted from application fees) drawn in favour of Uranium Corporation of India Limited payable at State Bank of India, Jaduguda should reach the office of General Manager(Personnel)-IRs., Uranium Corporation of India Limited, PO : Jaduguda Mines, Dist : East Singhbhum, Jharkhand – 832 102 by speed post/courier within 30(Thirty) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in widely circulated local newspaper. Candidates employed in Government/Semi Government/PSU should route their application through Proper Channel. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate for the post applied for. Candidates should superscribe the advertisement number and name of the post on the top of the envelope.
Details will be available at: http://www.ucil.gov.in/pdf/job/Boiler%20Attnd(PDF).pdf