1. Applications are invited by the Collector, North Goa District, Panaji for filling up the various categories of vacant posts under the Collectorate, North Goa District. Interested and eligible candidates may submit their applications giving details in prescribed format addressed to “The Collector, North Goa District, Panaji- Goa” so as to reach this office on or before 11.02.2019 by 5.00 pm.
2. The application forms for all the posts will be received at Room no. 7, Ground Floor, Entertainment Society of Goa (Old GMC building), opposite Inox, Panaji Goa during office hours between 10.00 am to 12.00 noon and 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm. The applicant can also be sent by ordinary posts to this office so as to reach this office before the last date i.e.11.02.2019.
3. The Candidates already working in the Government, local self Government, Semi-Government , autonomous bodies or establishment, or any other department establishment or institution being an instrumentality of the Government should send their applications through proper channel only on or before last date of submission of the application and such applications received directly will be rejected.
4. Only application will be accepted with declaration from Candidates stating that “the contents of the application are true to his/her own knowledge and he/she possess the requisite qualification and other mandatory documents for the post. He/She understand that in the event of particulars or information given herein being found false or incorrect, his/her candidature for the recruitment is liable to be REJECTED OR CANCELLED EVEN AFTER SELECTION”.
5. A separate application should be submitted for each type of post. The Government reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.