National Textile Corporation (NTC) Limited
General Manager (Finance)
Address: 5 th Floor, Core IV, SCOPE Complex, 7, Lodhi Road, New Delhi,Delhi 110 003
Pay Scale (Salary): E-6 (Rs 36600-62000)
Educational Requirements: CA / ICWA
Experience Requirements: Minimum 16 years of post qualification experience out of which the Incumbent should have at least 9 years of hands on experience in Finance and Accounts / Costing in any industry. The incumbent should have hands on experience in Preparation of budget, consolidation and finalization of Annual account, Taxation , Audit, Managing Investments, liaison with Government bodies etc.
No of Post (Vacancies) in National Textile Corporation (NTC) Limited: 03
Age Limit: 50 Years
Last Date to Apply For This Job : 04/23/2016
How to Apply in National Textile Corporation (NTC) Limited: Original application form along with above enumerated documents are to be sent by ORDINARY post only to National Textile Corporation Ltd, Post Bag No: 7 (Seven), Lodhi Road Head Post Office, New Delhi, Pin – 110003, so as to reach us latest by 23.04.2016. Speed post/ Registered letter will not be accepted. The incomplete applications and Applications received after due date will not be considered.
General Instructions: (1) Only Indian Nationals need apply.
(2) Appointment to the above mentioned posts will be on regular basis. Applicants appointed on regular basis will be on probation for a period of one year.
(3) Selected applicants during the period of his/her employment will be required to serve at any location/ office of NTC situated across India.
(4) Applicants currently working in PSE’s under Central/State Government or any other autonomous Government organizations and applying for a particular post must have an experience of working in a grade below the grade of the post as given here under for a minimum of 2 years
(5) Depending on the requirement, the company reserves the right to cancel /restrict/ curtail/increase the number of vacancies, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
(6) NTC will not be responsible for any postal delay/ wrong delivery/ non-delivery of communication by the candidate at any stage of the recruitment process.
(7) The cutoff date for considering the age and experience of candidates will be taken as 29.02.2016.
(8) Internal candidates of NTC, currently working in lower scales will also be considered for selection on merit as per the eligibility criteria for Internal candidates as per NTC Recruitment rules. However the application received through proper channel will only be considered.
(9) Mere conformity to the job requirements will not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Instead, depending upon the quantum of response of applications, the Management may, if found necessary, prescribe a competitive written test/ personal interview or both or raise the Standard of Specifications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
(10) A non-refundable ‘Account Payee’ demand draft for Rs. 300/- drawn in favour of National Textile Corporation Ltd. on any Nationalized Bank payable at New Delhi is to be enclosed along with the prescribed application form. No other mode of payment is acceptable. Candidates should mention their name and address on the reverse side of the Demand Draft. No fee is payable by SC / ST candidates and persons with disability (PWD).
(11) Applicants serving in Government / Public Sector Enterprises / Semi-Government organizations should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview, failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the interview.
(12) Appointment of selected candidates is subject to verification of Caste, Character and Antecedents, from the concerned authorities as per the rules of the Company.
(13) Reservations and Age relaxation for different categories viz. SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Exservicemen etc., are as per Govt. of India Directives.
(14) Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non creamy layer) /PWD/Ex-servicemen category should enclose a copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority to that effect.In case, the candidate fails to produce the certificate in support of their claim, his/her candidature will not be considered.
(15) Candidates belonging to OBC category are required to produce the recently obtained OBC Certificate (Non-creamy layer) (not older than 6 months as on the date of advertisement) in the format prescribed by the Government(Central/State), issued by Competent Authority.In case, the candidate fails to produce the certificate in support of their claim, his/her candidature will not be considered.
(16) Candidates belonging to PWD/Ex-Servicemen are required to furnish attested copies of certificates in support of their claim. In case, the candidate fails to produce the certificate in support of their claim, his/her candidature will not be considered.
(17) The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their medical fitness for such appointment based on Medical Examination as per the Directives of the Company.
(18) No correspondence will be entertained with the candidates not short listed for interview.
(19) Incomplete application or application without prescribed fee will be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
(20) Management reserves the right to call or not to call any / all of the candidates who have responded against this advertisement.
(21) Management will not be responsible for delayed receipt / non-receipt of applications.
(22) The decision of Management regarding selection will be final.
(23) Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be New Delhi.
Job Details for National Textile Corporation (NTC) Limited Will Be Available At: http://ntcltd.co.in:84/image s/stories/job/ADV.pdf