1. Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria (based on the application as submitted in the online application), will be considered for further Selection Process. Depending on the number of candidates fulfilling all criteria, candidates will undergo single stage/ multiple stage selection process. In the event of number of applications being large, GAIL will adopt shortlisting criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for further selection process to a reasonable number by suitably raising the minimum eligibility standards.
2. Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates; hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong/ false information will be a disqualification and GAIL will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong/ false information.
3. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that the candidates have furnished false or wrong information; their candidature will be Summarily Rejected. Canvassing in any form during any stage of recruitment process will lead to cancellation of candidature.
4. All the details given in the online form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
5. It may please be noted that submission of online applications under factious/ pseudo names/ email ids is strictly prohibited. Any candidate resorting to such practices will be liable for suitable action under the provisions of IT Act 2000.
6. The selection process as indicated above is tentative. Selection Process may, however, vary depending upon the administrative/ business requirements of the Company/GOI directives.
7. Test Centers: - Candidates have to give preference of city as their Test Centre while filling online application and no change under any circumstances will be considered subsequently. However, GAIL reserves the right to assign any test centre, cancel or add any center. The test Center options are- Delhi NCR, Bhopal, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad.