How to Apply
1. The ITI / Diploma candidates may apply for apprenticeship through the online application link available in the website www.fact.co.in on or before 23.01.2019.
2. The originals of the following certificates should be scanned and uploaded. E-mail id should be uploaded carefully.
3. Incomplete application or application received after the due date or application without the above mentioned certificates will be rejected and shall not be considered for selection. The scanned certificates which are not original / legible shall also be rejected.
4. The list of the eligible candidates and the date/venue/time of written test will be notified in our website www.fact.co.in. The admit card and other details of the written test shall be send to the mail ids of the eligible candidates.
5. Diploma candidates should register themselves in the online web portal of Board of Apprenticeship Training (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) under ‘Student’ category.
6. ITI / ITC candidates should register themselves under Apprenticeship Registration in the online web portal of Regional Directorate of Apprenticeship Training (www.ncvtmis.gov.in / www.apprenticeship.gov.in).
7. Candidates who have uploaded the Apprenticeship student ID in the online application link only will be permitted for the written exam.
8. Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates is allowed as per rules (PWD will be considered for selection to Computer discipline Apprenticeship only.)
9. FACT Ltd. has not authorized any other website to publish this advertisement. Therefore the company is not responsible for any misleading information that may appear on other websites.
10. Any change/modification in the above notification will be intimated through the official website www.fact.co.in only and It will not be intimated through any of the news papers.