Terms & Conditions
1. Selected candidate shall be appointed purely on contractual basis.
2. Contractual period of Tutor is one year.
3. Private practice of any kind will not be allowed.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible for joining purpose.
5. The contractual engagement may be terminated/ discontinued on either side giving one month prior notice to this effect without any reason.
6. Other terms and condition will be applicable as issued by competent authority from time to time.
7. This being one year contract, continuous absence for period beyond 15 days will be treated as abandonment of duty and the contract may be terminated without any reason and security deposit will be forfeited.
8. The contractual agreement for a period of one year will be executed through agreement on a stamp paper of Rs. 100/-. The original contract will be with the Medical College/ Hospital. Cost of the stamp paper will be borne by the candidate.
9. On engagement Tutors will be required to deposit security of Rs. 26000/- (Rupees Twenty six thousand only) through Demand Draft in favour of ESI Fund Account No. 1, drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Kolkata at the time of joining, which is refundable after completion of contract period and on production of “No dues certificate”.
10. Hostel accommodation/quarters will be provided subject to availability.