1. Candidates are not required to submit to ESIC either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document.
2. The printout of online application must be retained and produced on demand.
3. Admit Card will not be sent by post. It should be downloaded by the candidates from the website.
4. A candidate should submit one application only. The Written Examination for all the above States shall be conducted on same date. As such candidates are advised to apply for any one of the above States for which vacancies are advertised.
5. ESI Corporation will not undertake detailed scrutiny of online applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the requirements of essential qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the decision of ESIC shall be final.
6. Before applying, candidates in their own interest are advised to go through the detailed instructions contained in this notice and also available on the website of ESI Corporation( www.esic.nic.in )
7. Candidates seeking reservation benefits under SC/ST/OBC /PWD category must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice and as per the instructions issued by Govt. of India. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format of Govt. of India in support of their claim. Candidates claiming reservation/ age relaxation under OBC Category should submit the OBC Certificate given at Annexure -”B” prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personal and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 15.11.93 along with Self Declaration given at Annexure “C” failing which the benefit of reservation or age relaxation will not be given.
8. CLOSING DATE: The Closing Date for submission of Online Application through ESIC website www.esic.nic.in is 10.11.2018.
9. The crucial date for determining the age limit, essential qualification and other criteria regarding eligibility for the post shall be the closing date of submission of online application i.e. 10.11.2018.
10. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
11. Mobiles, other electronic gadgets and wireless equipments are banned within the premises of the examination centers. Their possession in switched on or switched off mode is considered by the ESI Corporation as a manipulative practice and will invite summarily cancellation of candidature, debarment from the ESIC’s examinations and/or criminal prosecution.
12. The Corporation may send emails to candidates regarding successful submission of on-line application.
13. Discrepancies in Question Paper, if any should be brought to the Notice of the Corporation in writing within the time limit indicated while placing Question Booklets and Answer Keys on the website. Representations submitted thereafter will not be considered and will be summarily rejected.