HOW TO APPLY
1. Eligible candidates have to apply ON-LINE through website: “http://careers.ecil.co.in” for getting connected to advertisement details and online application or alternatively apply through our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 19.09.2019 (1400 hrs.) 30.09.2019 (1600 hrs.).
2. After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number, for all future references. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for On-line registration.
3. There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non-selection at any stage.
4. The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case it is submitted with incorrect information. Further, if any other shortcoming is noticed (either at the instance of candidate or otherwise) even after contract appointment, his/her services are liable for termination forthwith. The candidate has to quote his/her system generated online application number for all future correspondence.
5. Candidates should note that, if at any stage of recruitment process, it is found that the candidate has submitted any false / fabricated information / documents will entail summarily rejection of his/ her candidature.
6. The selected candidates' will have to join within 15 days from the date of receipt of the offer letter.
It may please be noted that No TA/DA will be paid for attending the document verification.
7. The date, time and venue of document verification will be hosted on our website: www.ecil.co.in. The candidates called for document verification shall present the following documents mandatorily at the time of certificates verification.
a) Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she have fulfilled eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
b) The Degree of Disability for PWD Candidates is 40% & above.
c) The Management reserves the right to relax/raise the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional candidates and limit the number of candidates to be called to fill the posts.
d) All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority.
e) Only on-line registered application form will be accepted.
f) Placement of selected candidates will be in Jharkhand or anywhere in India/ Sites.
g) The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/ furnishing of false information.
h) For queries, candidates may visit the online link in ECIL website and go through the ‘Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)’ section.
i) The candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number allotted for all future correspondence.
j) All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the on-line application form.
k) ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the recruitment process, if need arises, without assigning any reason.
l) Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter / claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in the jurisdiction limited to Courts at Medchal District, Telangana State.
m) ECIL will not be responsible for Net-work / Internet related difficulties/issues.
n) Canvassing in any form will result in immediate rejection of application.
o) Only Indian Nationals need to apply.