How to Apply
1. Eligible candidates have to apply ON-LINE through website: “http://careers.ecil.co.in” for getting connected to advertisement details and online application or alternatively apply through our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 26.12.2018 (1400 hrs.) to 05.01.2019 (1600 hrs.).
2. After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number for the post applied, for future reference without fail. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for On-line registration.
3. There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non-selection at any stage.
4. The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case it is submitted with incorrect information. Further, if any other shortcoming is noticed (either at the instance of candidate or otherwise) even after contract appointment, his/her services are liable for termination forthwith. The candidate has to quote his/her system generated online application number for all future correspondence.
5. Candidates should note that, if at any stage of recruitment process, it is found that the candidate has submitted any false / fabricated information / documents will entail summarily rejection of his/ her candidature.
6. The selected candidates will have to join within 07 days from the date of receipt of the offer letter. It may please be noted that No TA/DA will be paid for attending the document verification.