How to Apply
1. The candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting the link provided on the Notice Board of official website of RRC/ER (www.rrcer.com). They must go through the detailed instructions before filling up the online applications. All relevant items must be carefully filled up by the candidate himself.
2. The candidates should fill the relevant columns regarding their community (SC/ST/OBC) and physical disability. There would be options for exercising preference for training in the Training establishment as mentioned in para 1 above depending on the disciplines/trades in which the candidate has obtained ITI qualification.
3. The candidates are advised to indicate their mobile numbers and valid e-mail IDs which need to be kept active over the entire process of selection, since communication for further selection process will be made through these media.
4. Scanned Photograph – Candidates are required to upload their good quality and contrast colour photograph, not more than 3 months old, at the space provided in the online Application Form. The scanned photo should be in the JPG/JPEG format and within the specified file size as mentioned in the Application Form. The photograph should be clear, without cap or sunglasses and should have defined edges. The candidates should also keep 3-4 copies of the same photograph for future purposes.
5. Scanned signature – Candidates are required to upload their full signature at the space provided in the online Application Form, which is to be of JPG/JPEG format and within the specified file size as mentioned in the Application Form. The application submitted without signature will be summarily rejected.
6. All other relevant columns of the Application Form should be filled up by the candidate. The Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)/Eastern Railway reserves the right to reject the incomplete applications.
7. Candidates are advised to take a print out of the filled in online Application Form after all details have been filled and the Form has been confirmed to have been submitted. The printout needs to be brought along at the time of Document Verification to establish the proof of having applied.
8. HELP DESK – For any problems in submitting the applications online or printing of the application, candidates are advised to go to HELP ME column, mentioned at the top of Online application or through e-mail us to - email@example.com.