1. Selection of Candidates will be subject to Medical Examination in the prescribed medical standard by Railway Medical Authority prior to their appointment after due selection.
2. Candidates will have to undergo prescribed training course as applicable for the post as per existing instructions.
3. The age will be reckoned as on 01.01.2019.
4. All the photocopies of Certificates in regards to proof of age, educational qualifications, scouting qualifications, other qualifications, caste certificate and other certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer are to be enclosed along with the application form.
5. Two self-addressed envelopes (size 23 c.m. x 10 c.m.) to be sent along with the application
6. Two recent passport size photographs (without cap & coloured glass) with their names written at the backside should be clipped along with the application form. Another passport size photograph (without cap & coloured glass) duly signed by the candidate with date to be pasted on the application form at the space provided.
7. Application not properly filled in, incomplete or with overwriting, erasing or not supported by the attested copies of relevant certificates will be liable to be rejected.
8. Application received by post beyond the last date will not be entertained. Railway Administration, Eastern Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong delivery whatever at any stage of the selection process.
9. Category and Place of posting will be decided by the Appropriate Railway Authority.
10. Candidates entitlement at all stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.