Name of the Post: Eastern Railway Scouts and Guides Quota Posts
Post Date: 23-10-2018
Total Vacancy: 13
Information: RRC - Eastern Railway has announced the employment notification for the recruitment of Scouts and Guides Quota vacancies against Scouts and Guides Quota of Eastern Railway and Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) for the year 2018-19. Qualification required is 12th Class with Scouting/ Guiding Qualification, 10th Class with Scouting/ Guiding Qualification. The minimum age limit required will be 18 years. Closing date for acceptance of application is 26-11-2018 upto 17:00 hrs.
RRC – Eastern Railway
Scouts & Guides Quota Vacancies 2018
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)
|Scouts and Guides Quota (Group C)||03|
|Scouts and Guides Quota (Group D)||10|
1. Category – 1: Gr. ‘C’ – in scale Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs.1900/- [corresponding to Level-2 of Pay Matrix (7th CPC)]
2. Category – 2: Gr. ‘D’ (erstwhile) - in scale Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs.1800/- [corresponding to Level-1 of Pay Matrix (7th CPC)]
1. Written Test - The written test will consist of 40 objective questions(40 marks) & 01 essay type question (20 marks) relating to Scouts & Guides Organisation and its activities and General knowledge for Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- and Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-. The syllabus for this will be as per Annexure - II
2. Marks on certificates - Participation/Service rendered in National Events/National Jamboree (including All Indian Railway Events), Participation/Service rendered in State Events/Rallies, Specialised Scouts/Guides Course organized at National/State/All Indian Railways Level, Participation in District Rallies.
1. Selection of Candidates will be subject to Medical Examination in the prescribed medical standard by Railway Medical Authority prior to their appointment after due selection.
2. Candidates will have to undergo prescribed training course as applicable for the post as per existing instructions.
3. The age will be reckoned as on 01.01.2019.
4. All the photocopies of Certificates in regards to proof of age, educational qualifications, scouting qualifications, other qualifications, caste certificate and other certificates duly attested by a Gazetted Officer are to be enclosed along with the application form.
5. Two self-addressed envelopes (size 23 c.m. x 10 c.m.) to be sent along with the application
6. Two recent passport size photographs (without cap & coloured glass) with their names written at the backside should be clipped along with the application form. Another passport size photograph (without cap & coloured glass) duly signed by the candidate with date to be pasted on the application form at the space provided.
7. Application not properly filled in, incomplete or with overwriting, erasing or not supported by the attested copies of relevant certificates will be liable to be rejected.
8. Application received by post beyond the last date will not be entertained. Railway Administration, Eastern Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong delivery whatever at any stage of the selection process.
9. Category and Place of posting will be decided by the Appropriate Railway Authority.
10. Candidates entitlement at all stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
|Official Website||Click Here|