Address: Chief Medical Superintendent /Divl. Rly. Hospital/Eastern Railway/Malda, PO- Jhaljhalia,,West Bengal Pin-732102
Pay Scale: Rs. 21,190/-
Desirable Qualifications: Certificate as registered nurse and Midwife having passed 03 (three) years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from ‘School of Nursing’ or other Institution recognized by the ‘Indian Nursing Council’ or B.Sc. (Nursing).
No of Post: 02 + 03*
Age Limit: 20 to 40 years
How to Apply: The willing candidates having prescribed qualifications and age may attend the said walk-in-interview along with their original testimonials and two pass port size photographs
General Instructions: 1. This engagement is made purely contractual basis.
2. Such contractual engagement does not confer any right for regular absorption is future.
3. The contractual engagement may be terminated at any time by giving 14 days notice or if any information arrives through RRB panel or thorough any transfer from any other place whichever is earlier. Once the selected candidate’s service is terminated by the Railway Administration he/she will not be considered for re-engagement against any vacancy over Eastern Railway.
4. The number of post for a particular category may be changed due to unforeseen circumstances.
5. The selected candidates have to accept posting in that specific jurisdiction (i.e. Railway Divisional/Unit jurisdiction) from where he/she is attending for walk-in-interview and no request for change of posting will be entertained in any circumstances.
6. 05 (five) years age relaxation for SC/ST and 03 (three) years for OBC candidates.
7. The staff engaged on contractual basis is not eligible for Railway Passes/PTOs except on administrative ground.
8. The remuneration as indicated above against each category will be subject to the condition that no Govt. Accommodation is provided daily rate amount will be deducted from monthly remuneration for absence from duty on the principle of “ NO WORK NO PAY”
9. The candidates must bring with them all certificates/mark sheets/testimonials etc. including caste certificate (if any) IN ORIGINAL as well as one set of photo copy of the same duly attested by a gazetted Officer and two Passport size Photographs.
10. In the event of submission of any misrepresentation/wrong declaration or information/fake certificate/fake testimonials etc. the candidature of the concerned applicant will be cancelled and subsequently he/she will be liable to be under Govt. Of India’s law in force.
11. Candidates should make their own arrangements for stay if the walk-in-interview continues for next day, in such case no fresh application will be entertained on the 2nd. Day.
Detail Of Interview: 11.30 hrs on 08.03.2016 (Tues Day)
Venue Of Interview: chamber of Chief Medical Superintendent of Divisional Railway Hospital, Malda Town
Details will be available at: http://www.er.indianrail ways.gov.in/cris//uploads/files/1455345383703-Mail-%20File.pdf