HOW TO APPLY & GENERAL TERMS AND CONDTIONS
1. CANDIDATES WILL BE REQUIRED TO APPLY ONLINE THROUGH DCIL WEBSITE
. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted. Website will remain open from 10.00 hrs on 03.07.2019 to 17.30 hrs on 23.07.2019.
Candidate shall apply separately for each position. The scanned copies of the documents should be uploaded along with the application.
2. After submitting the application online, candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system with unique acknowledgment number, signature and other details for future reference. Applications not submitted through online will not be considered. The candidate has to upload online Transaction ID of the payment made (print out) and the following testimonials/documents :
(i) Document in support of Date of Birth proof.
(ii) Caste/ Tribe certificate [for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) candidates as applicable] in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority as prescribed by Government of India, Disability certificate [in case of PWD candidates] in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority and Ex‐servicemen Proof (in case of Ex‐servicemen candidates).
(iii) All Certificates/ Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/ year wise Mark Sheet, Degree and Diploma certificates starting from matriculation onwards).
(iv) Complete and proper Experience certificates/ Documents issued by the Employer in support of experience details mentioned by the candidate in the online Application Form.
(v) Candidates should ensure that they upload all the documents mentioned above. In the event of failure of candidate to upload any of the required documents as mentioned above, candidature of such candidate will not be considered.
Note: • Candidates should upload passport size recent coloured photo (upto 50KB), signature (upto 50KB) and scanned certificates (maximum 6 files, each file upto 200 KB(JPG or PDF)) which are clear and legible.
• If the candidate possesses more than 6 certificates, the same can be merged with one or more certificates to make a single PDF file with maximum size upto 200 KB.
• On successful submission of online application, an “Acknowledgment Number” will be generated and the same should be quoted in all future references.
3. The recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned before applying for the post through online. Three copies of the same photo should be retained for use at the time of interview/further selection process. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of interview/ further selection process, may lead to disqualification.
4. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. DCIL would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/ she has applied. The application fee paid by ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
5. All candidates are advised to have valid mobile number and E-mail IDs, as all the communication with regard to interview, written exam, selection etc shall be sent to that mobile number/E-mail ID only.
6. Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
7. DCIL reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards. DCIL also reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions and cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment/ selection process without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
8. The prescribed qualification/ experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for participating in the Selection Process. DCIL’s decision shall be final in this regard.
9. List of candidates shortlisted for participating in the Selection Process and also the list of provisionally selected candidates for engagement for the above posts will be displayed on DCIL Website: www.dredge-india.com
for the information of the candidates in due course of time. Candidates are advised to visit DCIL Website www.dredge-india.com
for latest updates on a regular basis.
10. As per Company’s re-apppointment policy, the employees who have resigned from DCI need not apply.
11. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/ her candidature.
12. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the Jurisdiction of Visakhapatnam Court only.
13. In case of any technical issues, please contact: 0891-2871354.