1. Application : Candidates who have studied from 4th Class to 10th Class in the existing A.P. State and the children of relocated employees as mentioned in GO should only apply online from the official website of Director of Medical Education, A.P. - http://dme.apntruhs.in
2. The candidate has to enter his / her details, and submit the application with relevant data.
3. The candidate has to pay the application fee through payment gate way, Rs.1500/- for BC / OC and Rs.1000/- for SC/ST and obtain the printout of filled in application copy with registration number allotted.
4. Submission of Application : The print out of the filled in application form with all enclosures, passport size photo and undertaking should reach the O/o Director of Medical Education, Old Government General Hospital, Hanumanpet, Vijayawada Pin Code :520 003 either by Registered post or in person ( Department will not be responsible for any postal delays and missing in transit ), Print out of filled in and registered application to be sent in a sealed cover and the cover should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Assistant Professor in ” ________________________. (Specify the specialty )
5. Availability of online application : from 2 PM on 31-10-2018 to 5 PM on 12-11-2018.
6. Last date of submission of print out of filled-in application with all Xerox copies of relevant documents on or before 15-11-2018 at 5.PM
7. For in service candidates the applications should be forwarded by Director of Health / Commissioner APVVP only. This procedure implies to CAS / Tutors working in DME institutions also.
8. Improperly filled applications or inadequate documents are summarily rejected.
9. If any of the information provided by the applicant is found to be incorrect, at any time of his/her appointment will be cancelled without any prior notice.
10. Documents to be submitted along with application :- Attested copies of the following certificates to be enclosed with the application as per following Serial Numbers , neatly typed and tagged, do not use pins.