1. Mode of Selection: Written examination and/or interview
2. Last date submission of online application form: 21.10.2018 6. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the examination.
3. Other terms and conditions of services will be governed by the orders of the department of Health and Family welfare, GNCTD.
4. The selection for these posts does not entitle the candidates for regularisation or permanent absorption.
5. The selected candidates shall be liable to be posted to any of the Mohalla Clinics.
6. Any legal dispute jurisdiction of court will be Delhi or New Delhi.
7. Keep visiting www.mamc.ac.in and www.health.delhigov.nic.in for updates regarding this empanelment process.Please carefully read the instructions given herein
8.To apply click on ‘Apply Now.’
9.The registration page opens up wherein, the candidate has to fill-in the online application form.
10.Candidates are hereby informed that only those certificates of their eligibility and documents will be considered, which are obtained on or before the closing date of submission of application.