How to Apply
1. Posts under CFF category shall be filled only through the list sponsored by the Home Department and no direct online applications shall be entertained.
2. The links to submit the online applications and detailed guidelines regarding Essential Educational Qualification, age criteria, general instructions, selection criteria, etc are available on the Directorate of Higher Education website http://www.dhe.goa.gov.in.
3. The last date for submission of the online applications by the eligible candidates is 01.02.2019 by 5.45 p.m. On the successful submission of online application, applicant will receive a soft copy (e-mail) containing the details filled by him/her in the online applications on the email-id provided by him/her while submitting the online application. The printed hard copy of this e-mail affixed with his/her recent self attested passport size photograph on the space provided on the first page and also countersigned on the last page, shall be compulsorily submitted only by hand delivery in the Directorate of Higher Education on or before 08.02.2019 on working days, during office hours. The printed hard copy received after due date and also through postal delivery will be summarily rejected.
4. The candidates already working in the Government, local self Government, Semi-Government, autonomous bodies or establishments, or any other Department/body, establishment or Institutions being an instrumentality of the Government should send their applications through proper channel only and shall not apply online. The last date for submission of applications through proper channel is 01.02.2019.
5. Only the eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria as per recruitment rules/advertisement shall apply. Candidates shall thoroughly read the guidelines/instructions available on the Directorate of Higher Education website http://www.dhe.goa.gov.in before applying for the posts through online.
6. For any technical enquiry for filling up online applications, Candidates may contact 9763344878/9421152501 only on working days i.e. (Monday to Friday) between 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
7. The Government reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.