HOW TO APPLY
1. The candidates shall submit their applications online only in the prescribed format through the official website of High Court of Delhi i.e. www.delhihighcourt.nic.in before 21.01.2020 (10:00 PM).
2. The fees (non-refundable) in the sum of Rs.1000/- for General Category candidates and Rs.200/- for reserved categories, i.e. Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disability candidates should be paid through Debit Card/ Internet Banking. The candidates can take printout of Application and keep it for future reference. They should not send the print out of the online application to the High Court.
3. Before filling up the form, the candidates are advised to read carefully the Notification/Advertisement, Instructions for Delhi Higher Judicial Service Examination – 2019 and Delhi Higher Judicial Service Rules, 1970 as amended up to 26.12.2019.
1. The syllabus for the Preliminary Examination and the Main Examination shall be as prescribed by the High Court from time to time.
2. The fee for the examination to be charged from the candidates shall be as specified by the High Court from time to time.
3. The marks obtained in the preliminary examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main (Written) Examination shall not be counted for determining their final order of merit.
4. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of assessment of marks obtained in the Main (Written) Examination and Viva Voce.
5. RE-EVALUATION OF ANSWER SHEETS: There shall be no re-evaluation of answer sheets in respect of Preliminary Examination and Mains Examination. No request for re-evaluation of answer sheets shall be entertained and the same shall be liable to be rejected without any notice to the candidates.
6. USE OF UNFAIR MEANS IN THE EXAMINATION: The candidature of candidates found using unfair means of any nature by exercising or attempting to influence the result of the examination at any stage of the Examination, i.e., Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination or Viva Voce, shall be summarily rejected without any further notice to the candidates. Moreover, such candidate shall be debarred from the future Examination for such a period as may be decided by the High Court, which shall ordinarily be not less than three years.
7. DESTRUCTION OF EXAMINATION MATERIAL: All Examination material including OMR answer sheets relating to Preliminary Examination, answer sheets of Main Examination, award sheets of viva voce, etc. in relation to each recruitment examination for Delhi Higher Judicial Service (25% direct recruitment quota) will be destroyed one year after the declaration of the final result. However, if any litigation pertaining to any examination is pending before any Court, and the question / issue involved in the lis touches upon the answer sheets of the candidate (s) i.e. totalling, evaluation, re-evaluation, etc., the Registry shall preserve such answer sheets before initiating the process of destruction in terms of the above decision.
8. TIME LIMIT FOR JOINING SERVICE: All selected candidates shall join the service within a period of one month from the date of issuance of notification of appointment by the competent authority.