1. The Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) referred to above, will be held on Sunday, the 10th February, 2019.
2. The scale of pay of members of the Service is Rs.56100-177500 in the 10th level of matrix of 7th CPC Revised Corresponding Pay Matrix and Pay Level.
3. A candidate shall be eligible to appear in the examination if he I she is (a) a citizen of India; (b) a person practising as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961; and (c) not more than 32 years of age as on the 1st day of January following the date of commencement of the examination, i.e.,1st January, 2019.
4. As per O.M. dated 29.12.2005 issued by Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Department of Personnel & Training. Government of India. the upper age limit for persons with disabilities shall be relaxable by 10 years. General category disabled candidates WOUld. thus, be eligible for age relaxation up to 10 years and SC/ST category disabled candidates WOUld, thus. be eligible for age relaxation up to 15 years.
5. The fees (non-refundable) in the sum of Rs.1000/- for General Category candidates and RS.200/- for Scheduled Caste I Scheduled Tribe I Persons with Disabilities candidates should be paid through Debit Card I Internet Banking.
6. The candidates can take printout of application and keep it for future reference. They need not send the print out of the online application to the High Court.
7. Before filling up the form, the candidates are advised to read carefully the Notification I Advertisement and Instructions for Delhi judicial Service Examination 2018.
8. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by this Court viz. Preliminary Examination, Main Examination (Written) and the Viva voce shall be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
9. If on verification at any time before or after the Preliminary Examination (Objective Type), Main Examination (Written) and the Viva voce, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination shall stand cancelled without any notice or further reference.
10. Details regarding Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Viva Voce, eligibility, relaxation in age and other general terms and conditions applicable to the candidates are given in the Instructions available on the online portal of Delhi High Court i.e. www.delhihighcourt.nic.in. Candidates are requested to go through the Instructions before filling up the Application Form.