01. The applications should be submitted ONLY ONLINE at Delhi Courts website i.e. http://www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in. Applications will not be entertained by any other mode. Candidates must possess a valid E-Mail ID and a Mobile phone number to fill up online application form.
02. The Online filling up of application will start at 10:00 AM (IST) on 16.09.2019 and will end at 05:00 PM (IST) on 06.10.2019 after which the link will be disabled and no application will be entertained thereafter.
03. The candidates shall appear at all the stages of the Recruitment Process at their own expense. No T.A./D.A will be admissible.
04. Age limit relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST, 3 year in case of OBC, 10 years in case of persons with disabilities and in case of Ex-serviceman/Serving Government employees as per rules (Please refer to Common Instructions for more information).
05. The dates for holding the examination, interview, results and other information will be uploaded on the official website of the Delhi District Courts. The candidates are required to check the aforesaid official website regularly on their own. The office shall not intimate individually to any candidate about the same.
06. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for appearing in this examination. The candidature of the candidates will be purely provisional at all stages and will be subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. If at any stage of the recruitment process, it is found that any candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, or the information furnished by the candidate is incorrect, his/her candidature shall stand cancelled without any notice or further reference.
07. The candidates must read the “COMMON INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLY ONLINE” available on the official website. The candidates are advised to visit the Delhi District Courts website i.e. http://www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in regularly.