1. Candidates, whose candidature/applications have been provisionally accepted/found in order, will be issued admit card/call letter to appear in the recruitment process i.e. Physical Standard/Trail/Physically Efficiency Test.
2. Sports performance/achievement/trial test as prescribed for recruitment of sportspersons.
3. Preferences will be given to those candidates who have won medals for the country in the recognized current International sports competitions or have won Gold/ Silver/Bronze medals in Senior National Championships / National Games during the year 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18.
4. Pregnancy at the time of trial test will be considered as disqualification and pregnant female candidates shall be rejected at this stage.
5. The standard of candidates in their respective sports/ events will be ascertained on the basis of merit drawn after taking into consideration of last 03 years achievements.
6. Only those candidates who qualify Trial Test/PST/PET and shortlisted for DME and whose documents are found to be in order will require to appear in the Detailed Medical Examination which will be conducted as per revised uniform guidelines for recruitment medical examination issued by ADG(Medical) CAPF dated 20/05/2015.
7. Testimonials of the candidates will be checked during Detailed Medical Stage and their checking during DME will be the sole responsibility of Concerned Recruitment Boards.
8. The selection of the sportsperson will be done on the basis of their sports achievements, educational qualifications & qualitative requirement prescribed for recruitment of sportspersons. The decision of Recruitment Board with regard to matters connected with this recruitment will be final in all respects and no further correspondence will be made with the rejected applications for the recruitment. If any of the candidate who had initially applied for the post of HC/GD but he/she is not found up to the mark for HC/GD during Scrutiny of Application by the Scrutiny Board or during the course of Sports Trial Test by the Recruitment Board, then, his/her candidature can be considered for the post of CT/GD subject to written willingness of such candidate.