HOW TO APPLY
i. The candidates shall apply through online mode available on CIL website www.coalindia.in only under Career with CIL >>>> Jobs at Coal India >>>> Current Job Notifications section as per the qualification and eligibility criteria indicated above.
ii. While applying online, candidate needs to upload the following documents:-
a) Scanned copy of the recent passport size colour photograph (not older than 3 weeks in jpg/jpeg format).
b) Scanned copy of signature with Black ink pen (in jpg/jpeg format)
c) Scanned copies of the documents (in pdf format), as follows:
1. Self-attested copy of Matriculation / Secondary Board level certificate in support of age.
2. Final / Provisional Degree / Certificate for Graduation and Post-Graduation, as applicable.
3. Apart from the other required documents, the candidates of final year / semester / trimester in the academic year 2019-20 will have to upload their latest year / semester / trimester marksheet / marks transcript of relevant minimum educational qualification.
4. Candidates belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), SC / ST will have to upload self-attested copy of valid caste certificate in prescribed format.
5. For PwD category, certificate in the prescribed format of Govt. of India duly issued by the competent authority, has to be uploaded. In case of persons in the category of blindness, locomotor disability (both arm affected – BA) and cerebral palsy, the facility of Scribe shall be given / opted for if so desired by the person, if applicable as per the relevant provisions of Act / Rules / Guidelines of Govt. of India (Refer OM F No. 34-02/2015-DD-III dated 29.08.2018 issued by Under Secretary to the GoI, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment). Scribe certificate, as applicable, in the prescribed format of APPENDIX-I & APPENDIX-II (may be downloaded during filling of online application form) has to be uploaded.
6. Candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) will have to upload selfattested copy of valid Income & Asset certificate issued by the competent authority as per OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.19 of DoPT, Ministry of PPG&P, Govt. of India.
7. Discharge / Service Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen.
8. Certificate issued in the prescribed format by the competent authority in respect of J&K domicile.