IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
(1). Matriculation or 10th class passfrom a recognised boardis the minimum educational qualification. The recruitment will comprise of Physical Efficiency Test (PET),Physical Standards Test (PST), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Examination and Detailed Medical Examination.
(2). Only eligible candidates may apply for the above post in the prescribed proforma as Appendix-‘A’. Candidature of candidates who submit more than one application will be rejected. Candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in the notification to ensure that they are eligible for the post for which they are applying in terms of requirements of age, Educational Qualification etc.
(3) The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name strictly as given in the Matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature will summarily be cancelled at the time of document verification or as and when comes to the notice of CISF. In case of change the same must be supported by necessary documents otherwise their candidature will summarily be cancelled at the time of document verification or as and when comes to the notice of CISF. Further, the correct name should be reflected in all Certificates submitted by the candidate.
(4) The application form must be filled by the candidate in his own handwriting. Correction, if any, should be legible and attested by the candidate. Request for change / correction in the application form, once submitted, will not be entertained under any circumstances.
(5) Application may be filled up either in English or Hindi only.
(6) Application form duly filled in the prescribed proforma as per Appendix-‘A’ and affixed with recent passport size photograph duly self-attested may be sent to concerned DIG as mentioned in para-8 above by 22.10.2019 and in case of residents of North East Region by 29.10.2019 along with the following documents.
(7) A crossed non-refundable Indian Postal Order for Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) for UR, EWS and OBC candidates on account of application fee drawn in favour of the officers mentioned in Column 4 of the table given at para-8 above and payable at the post office as shown in Column. 5 therein. No claim for refund of the application fee will be entertained on the ground that the application was rejected. Payment of application fee other than Postal Order will not be entertained and candidature will be rejected.
(8) No application fee is applicable for SC/ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates.
(9) Photostat copies of the Educational Qualification certificate(s) as proof of age and educational qualification etc issued by a recognised University / Board duly self attested by the candidate be enclosed.
(10). Photostat copies of SC/ST,OBC& EWS certificate on the proforma prescribed by the Central Government as per Annexure –‘I’, ‘II’& ‘III’of the notification duly attested by the candidate be enclosed.
(11) The candidates falling in the categories of Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, and Marathas shall enclosed self certified true copy of certificates issued by SDM/Tehsildar or equivalent authority authorized by Central Government for getting relaxation in height and chest as per Annexure-‘VI’ of the Notification.
(12) The candidates belonging to the States of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir and Leh&Ladhakh regions of J & K shall enclose either domicile certificate or certified true copy of certificates issued by SDM/Tehsildar or equivalent authority authorized by Central Government for getting relaxation in height and chest as per Annexure-‘VI’ of the Notification.
(13) Certificate from District Collector / District Magistrate in case of children and dependent family members of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots and communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat shall be enclosed.
(14) Domicile certificate for those who had ordinarily domiciled in the State of J&K from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 for age relaxation. Nativity Certificate issued by the NaibTehsildar / Sarpanch / Numberdar to such wards of WPRs (West Pakistani Refugee) in the State of J&K as per proforma in Annexure-‘VIII’ should be enclosed.
(15) Two additional self-signed (in the front) passport size photographs are required to be attached duly clipped along with application form.
(16) Questionnaire as per Appendix-‘B’ duly filled in and signed by the candidate.
(17) Form of undertaking to be submitted by Employees of Government Departments / Public Sector undertaking / Autonomous bodies as per Appendix-‘C’ & ‘D’.
(18) Copies of certificates of technical qualification relating to the post, if any.
(19) Copies of certificates of experience relating to the post, if any.
(20) The candidates are required to submit photo copy of their domicile certificate belonging to any of the States under the Recruitment Sector where they are applying (as per Table under para 8 of this notification).