1) All the above engagement are temporary/contractual in nature & carry no other allowances.
2) The walk-in-interview will be held as per detailed above at this station.
3) These temporary engagements are for a specific period mentioned above and co- terminus with the project or even before on the discretion of the competent auihority. The Young Professionals -Y.P'- 1 and Y'P'- II will have no right to claim any employment or engagement in the ICAR - CICR.
4) The eligible candidates are advised to see the essential qualification as well as desired qualification and if they fulfill then only attend walk-in-interview.
5) The candidates will have to appear in one hour written Test on the date of Walk- in-interview.
6) The candidates may bring with them original certificates for verification and one set of their photocopie, in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, Employment Exchange Registration card and one passport size photograph to be enclosed with application.
7) Since all the above positions do not have status of regular employees they are not entitled for any regular leave excepi8 days CL & 2 RH. Maternity/paternity leaves as applicable.
8) candidate without provisional B. tech.Masters degree in Agriculture and B.Sc.(Agriculture) degree certificate from the concemed University will not be eligible for Walk-in-Interview.
9) No. TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-Interview.
10) The Director, ICAR-CICR, Nagpur reserve the right to fill up or not to fill lny vacan.gy notified in the advertisement. uppr. Age limit: 2l-45 years for Y.P. as onthe date of interview (Relax able in the case of SC/ST/OBC & other exempted categories of Candidates as per Govt. Of India rules).