How to Apply
1. Applications can be submitted only ‘ONLINE’ from 08.10.2018 (10.00 AM onwards) to 01.11.2018 (upto 5.00 PM) with non-refundable fee of Rs. 800/- (Rs. 400 in case of SC candidates). However, last date to deposit the fee is 29.10.2018 (upto 04:00 PM).Persons with disability are exempted for payment of fee as per instructions issued by Govt. of India.
2. The candidates are required to log in the website i.e. www.recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in to submit the application.
3. Merit list for selection will be prepared on the basis of total marks obtained in Objective Type Test. One objective type tests of 150 Marks will be conducted. Qualifying marks for test will be 40% for all candidates. No interview will be conducted.
4. All the notices and updates will be uploaded on the website, as such, candidates are advised to visit the website on regular basis.
5. The number of vacancies advertised may vary as per requirement.
6. Schedule for conduct of examination will be published in the same newspapers and will also be made available on the website by 05.11.2018.
7. Details regarding qualifications, age, selection criteria, procedure for online submission of applications, mode of payment of fee, general instructions and other details are available on the website www.recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in.
8. After submission of online application, registration form will be generated. Candidate has to take out two printouts of the registration form and the same has to be brought on the date of verification of documents (if name exists in Merit list) along with original and photo copy of all documents. Print out of Online application is NOT to be submitted either personally or through post.
9. For assistance in submission of online application, candidates can contact on Phone No. 7036370366 from 09:00 AM to 5:00 PM only on working days.
10. Before applying for the post of JBT, candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils all the eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement. Eligibility regarding qualification will be checked with reference to closing date for submission of applications.