1. After the conduct of written test answer key will be uploaded on website as per schedule for submission of objections by the candidates.
2. Marks obtained by the candidates in written test will be uploaded on the web site.
3. Merit list prepared on the basis of marks in written test will be uploaded on the web site and on the basis of said merit; candidates will be called for scrutiny of original document and checking of eligibility conditions.
4. In case two or more candidates are having same marks in written test then a candidate having higher marks in C-TET will rank higher in the merit.
5. In the first round, candidates to be called for scrutiny of original documents under each category will be 1.5 time (one and half time) the number of posts under each category.
6. List of selected candidates will be released after checking of eligibility conditions.
7. Applications can be submitted only ‘ONLINE’ from 08.10.2018 (10.00 AM onwards) to 01.11.2018 (upto 5.00 PM) on the website i.e. www.recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in. However, last date to deposit the fee is 29.10.2018 (upto 04:00 PM).
8. Application fee (non-refundable) amounting to Rs. 800/- (Rs. 400 in case of SC) will be accepted through online mode/challan upto 29.10.2018 (upto 04:00 PM). Persons with disability are exempted for payment of fee as per instructions issued by Govt. of India. Detailed instructions for submission of online applications and deposits of fee are available on the website i.e. www.recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in.
9. After submission of online application, registration form will be generated. Candidate has to take out two printouts of the registration form and the same has to be brought on the date of verification of documents (if name exists in Merit list) along with original and photo copy of all documents. Print out of Online application is NOT to be submitted either personally or through post.
10. Candidates are advised not to disclose password to anybody.
11. For assistance in submission of online application, candidates can contact on Phone No. 7036370366 from 09:00 AM to 5:00 PM only on working days.
12. All the notices and updates will be uploaded on the website i.e. www.recruit.nitttrchd.ac.in as such, candidates are advised to visit the site on regular basis. No separate individual intimation through post will be sent.
13. Before applying for the post of JBT, candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils all the eligibility conditions mentioned in the advertisement. Eligibility regarding qualification will be checked with reference to closing date for submission of applications.