Central Food Technological Research Institute
Project Assistant (Level-IV)
Address: Hunsur Road, Near Akashvani Circle, Devaraja Mohalla, Yadavagiri, Mysuru, Karnataka 570005
Pay Scale (Salary): Rs.20,000/- per month (Rupees Twenty Thousand only) consolidated.
Educational Requirements: Ph.D in Life Science / Engineering subjects (preferable in Biotechnology / Food Science / Bioscience / Biochemistry / Chemistry / Microbiology).
Last Date to Apply For This Job : 04/05/2016
How to Apply in Central Food Technological Research Institute: Eligible candidates may send their complete Bio-data with e-mail address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates to support date of birth, caste, qualification/experience etc., as hard copy to the PI of the project, Dr. Pushpa S Murthy, Senior Scientist and Project Investigator, Department of Spices and Flavour Science, CSIR-CFTRI Mysuru – 570 020, Karnataka (email: email@example.com) on or before 05.04.2016. Application format can be downloaded from the website. Applications received after the due date (i.e., 05.04.2016) will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed about the date of interview and the venue through e-mail/post. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
General Instructions: 1. Candidates should not have exceeded 35 years of age for Project Assistant Level-IV and 28 years of age for Project Assistant Level-II as on 05.04.2016 i.e. the last date of receiving the applications. Age relaxation as applicable by Gov. of India rules for SC/ST/OBC and women candidates will be considered.
2. The engagement of PA-II is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
3. The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis.
4. The engagement under the externally funded project does not confer any right/ claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR-CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
5. Performance of the PA will be reviewed every six months. In case the performance is not satisfactory, the fellowship could be terminated with one month’s notice or one month’s stipend in lieu thereof.
6. No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview.
7. If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
Job Details for Central Food Technological Research Institute Will Be Available At: http://www.cftri.com/Recruitments/Positions/GAP0489-23032016.pdf