Junior Research Fellow
Central Food Technological Research Institute
Address: Hunsur Road, Near Akashvani Circle, Devaraja Mohalla, Yadavagiri,Mysuru ,Karnataka 570005
Pay Scale: Rs.16,000 per month plus HRA as per DBT/CSIR Rules.
Educational Requirements: First class Post-Graduate degree in Science with specialization in Biological Sciences (Molecular Biology/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Bioinformatics).
Desirable Qualifications: Molecular Biology & animal handling experience candidates are preferred.
No of Post: 02
How to Apply: Interested eligible candidates may appear for walk-in-interview in the Department of Protein Chemistry & Technology (PC&T), CFTRI, Mysore on 15.02.2016 at 10.30 A.M. While attending the walk-in-interview, candidates are requested to bring all the original supporting documents for date of birth, educational qualification, caste certificate (if applicable) and experience certificates for verification.
Candidates are also requested to bring a complete Bio-data with email address/contact phone number along with attested copies of the necessary certificates and passport size photograph, to submit the same at the time of appearing for the interview. In case, large number of candidates turn up for the interview, the candidates will be short-listed by a duly constituted Screening/Selection Committee and only short-listed candidates would be interviewed. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM AND / OR BRINGING IN ANY INFLUENCE, POLITICAL OR OTHERWISE WILL BE TREATED AS A DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE POST APPLIED FOR. INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ATTENDED TO.
1. Candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of age as on 15.02.2016, i.e. the date of walk-in-interview for the position.
2. The engagement of JRF is exclusively for the above mentioned project.
3. The engagement will be contractual and on purely temporary basis in the research project funded by Department of Biotechnology, Government of India (GAP-0438) for a maximum period of six months and is co-terminus with the project, if the project terminates earlier.
4. The engagement under externally funded project does not confer any right/claim whatsoever either explicitly or implicitly on the appointee for regular appointment in CSIR/CFTRI, against any post or otherwise under any legal conditions precedent.
5. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
6. Age limit shall be relaxable for statutory groups and women as per rule.
7. If already the candidate is working in CSIR-CFTRI “No objection certificate” from the PI is mandatory at the time of interview.
Detail Of Interview: 15.02.2016
Details will be available at: http://www.cftr i.com/Recruitments/Positions/GAP0438-08022016.pdf