Mining Sirdar Trainees
Central Coalfields Limited (CCL)
Address: Central Coalfields Limited, Darbhanga House,,Ranchi,Jharkhand 834029
Desirable Qualifications: Senior Secondary school examination or intermediate examination or its equivalent examination from a recognized board or university
No of Post: 40
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 23 years as on 1st January 2016.
Last Date: 02/15/2016
How to Apply: Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria should send properly filled Application along with all the relevant documents including caste certificate in prescribed format in a sealed envelope to “Room no. 301, Recruitment Department, 2nd Floor, Damodar Building, Central Coalfields Limited, Darbhanga House, Ranchi-834029” through Registered Post/Speed post only so as to reach on or before 15.02.2016. Envelope should be super scribed as “Application for Mining Sirdar Trainee”.
General Instructions: 1. The number of vacancies shown above are indicative in nature & may either increase or decrease at the discretion of Management.
2. Candidates must have passed their minimum qualification as on 01/01/2016.
3. Candidates whose result of the minimum qualification mentioned above is awaited should not apply.
4. No application fee is required to be submitted.
5. Application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other future selection process.
6. Eligible candidates will be required to appear for an objective type written test at any one of the test centers at Ranchi. Exact schedule of written test will be displayed on CCL website (www.ccl.gov.in) in due course.
7. All the candidates are requested to remain updated at each step of the selection process by visiting our website www.ccl.gov.in. All queries pertaining to recruitment, including selection process, may be addressed to our Recruitment team through firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Application sent other than in prescribed format or incomplete application or without all the enclosures including the Caste Certificate in prescribed format or without signature or received after the last date for receipt, shall be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
9. General Candidates, OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer”, Female candidates, Physically Handicapped candidates and Ex-Servicemen are requested NOT to apply for Mining Sirdar Trainee.
10. Timely receipt of application shall be the sole responsibility of the applicant. Late receipt due to postal delay or delivery of torn / damaged application shall not be entertained.
11. The candidates should clearly read the entire advertisement including selection criteria and other requirements prescribed before applying and ensure that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidates do not fulfill the selection criteria and /or do not comply with other requirements and /or he has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any relevant information / material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is/are detected, even after training/appointment, his/her services are liable for suitable action including termination and prosecution.
12. The decision of CCL Management will be final & binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, selection of candidate etc. No enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
13. The Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
14. The Management reserves the right to revise / reschedule / cancel / suspend the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any further notice or reason thereof, the decision of the management shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
15. CCL does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last date on account of any other reason beyond the control of CCL.
16. If there is any variation between the English & Hindi versions of the Advertisement, English version may be treated as authentic.
17. Any request for change in Category (SC/ST), once filled in the application form, will not be considered and accordingly concession/relaxation applicable will not be extended.
18. Any Request for change of address will not be entertained.
19. Only those applicants who fulfills the eligibility criteria will be called for Written Examination and their admit card will be sent by Registered post and via email.
20. No correspondence will be entertained with the candidate not called for written test.
21. Candidates are advised to retain adequate number of similar photographs attached in the application form for future reference.
22. Any form of canvassing or bringing extraneous pressure will lead to disqualification and will render the candidate ineligible for selection.
23. Helpline No: 0651-2361034 between 10:30AM to 4:30PM on Working Days.
24. For any dispute, the decision of Director (Personnel), CCL will be final. The contents of the Scheme circulated vide CIL/C-5B/IR/00116/15/3807-25 dated 16th November 2015 of Director (P&IR), CIL will have an override effect. Any dispute shall have civil jurisdiction at Ranchi.
Details will be available at: http://www.ccl.gov.in/pe o_crer/pdf/employ/2016/21_01_2016_rectt_fm_204.pdf