Name of the Post: CDRI Various Vacancies Walk in
Post Date: 22-10-2018
Total Vacancy: 18
Information: CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow has announced the notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant, JRF, Project Senior Assistant and Project Research Assistant vacancies. Qualification required is B.Pharm, M.Sc (Relevant Disciplines), B.Tech (CS/IT) or MCA, M.Pharm/ M.Sc. The interested candidates can walk in for the interview at 25-10-2018 and 26-10-2018.
Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI), Lucknow
Various Vacancies 2018
|Project Assistant-II||08||30 years||Rs.25,000/-+HRA||B.Pharm, M.Sc (Relevant Disciplines) with 55% marks|
|Project Assistant-III||03||35 years||Rs.28,000/-+HRA||M.Sc (Relevant Disciplines) with 55% marks|
|Project Assistant||03||30 years||Rs.16,000/-||M.Sc. (Relevant Disciplines) with 55% marks|
|JRF||02||30 years||Rs.25,000/-+HRA||M.Sc (Relevant Disciplines) with 55% marks, NET/ GATE|
|Project Senior Assistant||01||35 years||Rs.25,000/-+HRA||B.Tech (CS/IT) or MCA with 55% marks, NET|
|Project Research Assistant||01||35 years||Rs. 28,755/-||M.Pharm/ M.Sc with 55% marks|
1. Age relaxation will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC/PWD & Women candidates as per CSIR/Funding Agency Guidelines.
2. Suitable Candidates may be empaneled for future requirement if any, under different projects.
3. The date for determining age/qualification and experience shall be the date of interview.
4. The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the aforementioned projects. The engagement in these projects will not confer any right implicit or explicit on the candidate for consideration for regularization against any CSIR/CDRI post(s).
5. The number of positions against the various projects can vary at the time of selection depending on the requirement of the institute.
6. Candidates who fulfils the requisite qualification and age will be allowed to appear before the Selection Committee for interview. Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates. The interview may be continued for the subsequent days also, therefore outsider candidates are requested to make their own arrangements accordingly.
7. Timing:- Eligible candidates are required to report for the Interview at 9:00 A.M on 25/10/2018 (For Position Code No. 001 to 009 Area of Life Sciences/Computer) and 26/10/2018 (For Position Code No. 010 to 018 Area of Chemistry/Pharma) Candidates reporting after 10:00 A.M will not be entertained. The eligible candidates may appear before the Selection Committee for interview on the date and time mentioned above at CSIRCentral Drug Research Institute, B.S. 10/1, Sector 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow-226031.
8. Eligible candidates must bring with them a duly filled application (which can be downloaded from our website www.cdri.res.in), with original & attested copies of mark sheets/certificates etc. along with a recent passport size photograph.
|Official Website||Click Here|