1. The selection shall be by way of Online Objective Test followed by Group Discussion and Interview. Online objective test will be conducted through Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), Mumbai.
2. The online objective test pattern is Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language, General Awareness.
3. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in Objective Test.
4. Bank will decide the minimum cut-off marks for each subject as well as Total Score. Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each subject and also a minimum total score as decided by Bank to be considered for Group Discussion and Interview.
5. Bank reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through Bank’s website.
6. Candidates reporting late i.e. after the reporting time specified on the Call Letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination.
7. Depending on the number of vacancies, such of those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit in the online test as per the cut-off marks decided by the Bank will only be called in 1:3 ratio (for each post 3 candidates) for Group Discussion and Interview.