How to Apply
1. Applications can be submitted only through online mode and no offline applications will be entertained.
2. The candidates are advised to go through the website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in regularly for the latest update and information.
3. The candidate is required to go through the general instructions/conditions before filling the online application form.
4. Candidates are requested to read the Advertisement and when satisfied about the eligibility conditions of the Advertisement, then only apply.
5. It is to be noted that if a candidate has been allowed to appear in the examination/test, it does not imply that the candidate's eligibility has been verified. It does not vest any right with a candidate for appointment. The eligibility shall be finally verified by the concerned Appointing Authority. The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria on the last date for submission of online application form.
6. The candidates are required to submit only online application forms in the prescribed format through the link available on website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in.
7. Every candidate should mention his/her name and Date of Birth in the Application Form as per the Madhyamik/Equivalent Examination (10th standard) issued by the recognized Board/Council.
8. No subsequent request for its change in filled up online application forms will be considered or granted.
9. The candidates should keep two printouts of the duly filled online application form submitted by them, for their record and for future reference.
10. For further announcement, all concerned are requested to follow the Court’s website www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in