Name of the Post: BPCL Chemist Trainee, Operator Trainee and General Workman Posts
Total Vacancy: 147
Information: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) has declared the notification for the recruitment of Chemist Trainee, Operator Trainee, General Workman-B (Trainee) vacancies. Qualification required is Candidates should possess First Class Diploma (Relevant Engg Discipline) Full time course approved by AICTE with 60% marks & M.Sc. (Chemistry) with relevant experience. The age limit is required minimum will be 18 years and maximum will be 30 years. The interested candidates can apply online from 12-11-2018 (10:00 hrs) onwards.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
Chemist Trainee, Operator Trainee and General Workman Vacancies 2018
Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-11-2018 (10:00 hrs) onwards
Last Date to Apply Online: 26-11-2018 (17:00 hrs)
Date for Written Test: 2nd or 3rd week of December, 2018
Age Limit (as on 01-10-2018)
Minimum Age: 18 Years
Maximum Age: 30 Years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates should possess First Class Diploma (Relevant Engg Discipline) Full time course approved by AICTE with 60% marks & M.Sc. (Chemistry) with relevant experience.
General Workman-B (Trainee) – Chemical
General Workman-B (Trainee) – Mechanical
General Workman-B (Trainee) – Electrical
General Workman-B (Trainee) – Instrumentation
1. Written Test will be conducted at Kochi. No request for change in date of test or test centers etc. will be entertained for any reason whatsoever.
2. Candidates qualifying in the written test as per the cut-off marks decided by the Corporation will be called for Skill Test which will be held at Kochi. Skill Test shall be of ‘qualifying nature’ only. Only candidates qualifying in this test would be reckoned for empanelment. Selected candidates should meet all the notified eligibility conditions and final Selection will be subject to the selected candidates clearing document/certificate verification.
3. Final appointment of candidates will be subject to their meeting Medical Fitness norms & standards as per BPCL Pre-Employment Medical Examination / Medical standards as per Oil Industry Safety Directorate (OISD). The candidature of candidates will be provisional till appointment.
How to Apply
1. Eligible candidates may apply online from 12.11.2018 (10:00 hrs) onwards to 26.11.2018 (17:00 hrs) through the link available on www.bharatpetroleum.com>Careers. Candidates sponsored by Employment exchange also need to apply online through this link only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. However, Corporation reserves the right to modify the process if required.
2. Candidates are required to submit the self-attested copies of the following documents at the time of appearing for the written test along with the ADMIT CARD (duly filled and photo affixed – photograph should be same as uploaded in the online application form). NO OTHER CERTIFICATES ARE TO BE ATTACHED.
3. Candidates who qualify in the written test and shortlisted for Skill Test, would be required to submit originals and self-attested copies of the following documents along with the originals of the above mentioned documents.
4. Corporation reserves right to seek these documents for verification or any additional document or any required declaration at any stage of the recruitment & selection process.