Bombay High Court Vacancy 2019: Online Application for 165 System Officer Posts
Oct 01, 2019
Organization Name: Bombay High Court
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: Bombay High Court System Officer Online Form 2019
Post Date: 01-10-2019
Total Vacancy: 165
Information: The High Court of Bombay has given a notification for the recruitment of Technical Manpower (Senior System Officer, System Officer) vacancies at the District and Taluka Courts in the State of Maharashtra on contract basis under the provisions of 14th Finance Commission for a period of twelve months. The qualification required is B.E./ B.Tech (Relevant Disciplines)/ MCA or equivalent. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy & completed all eligibility criteria may Apply Online from 05-10-2019.
Candidates should possess B.E./ B.Tech (Relevant Disciplines)/ MCA or equivalent.
Senior System Officer
1) The link of online application shall be made available on the official website of the Bombay High Court at https://bhc.gov.in/bhcsysadmin/ on 05th October 2019.
2) The last date for submission of an application for is 21st October 2019.
3) The candidates will be selected on the basis of educational qualification, experience and/or interview.
4) The candidates holding grades shall get grades converted into percentage from the concerned Educational Institutions.
5) The list of eligible candidates and the date of interview will be published on the official website of the Bombay High Court at http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in.
6)At the time of interview, the eligible candidates shall submit https://bhc.gov.in/bhcsysadmin/passport size photographs and the Original Documents along with duly attested photocopies thereof as mentioned in the online application and proof regarding conversion of grades into percentage, if applicable for verification.