BOAT Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 90 Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice Posts
Apr 23, 2019
Organization Name: Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), South Region
Employment Type: Full-time
Name of the Post: BOAT Graduate & Technician Apprentices Posts 2019
Post Date: 23-04-2019
Information: Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), South Region has declared the notification for the recruitment of Graduate & Technician Apprentice vacancies. Qualification required is Degree, Diploma (Engineering/ Technical). The interested candidates can apply online from 22-04-2019.
Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), South Region
Last date for enrolling in NATS Portal: 06-05-2019
Last date to Apply Online: 08-05-2019
Declaration of Shortlisted List: 16-05-2019
Date of Verification Certificates (Shortlisted Candidates): 23-05-2019
Age Limit Should be Followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Degree (Engineering/ Technical)
Diploma (Engineering/ Technical)
1. Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR) is interested with the task of preparation of shortlist from the online application data. Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through their registered Email id. Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Certificate Verification at Board of Apprenticeship Training (SR), Chennai.
2. After verification of student enrolment by BOAT (SR), a student can able to login and apply.
How to Apply
1. No TA / DA will be paid for attending certificate verification.
2. No boarding or lodging expenses are admissible.
3. Upon completion of the Apprenticeship period, “CORDITE FACTORY ARUVANKADU” shall have no obligation to offer employment to such apprentices nor can an apprentice claim right for employment on the grounds of completion of Apprenticeship.
4. The list of selected candidates shall be published on 31.05.2019 in the website: http://www.boat-srp.com under Organized Events & News Section in home page.
5. FOR ANY CLARIFICATION CANDIDATES MAY CONTACT through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.