How to Apply
1. All candidates mandatorily have to enroll/register themselves on Govt. website “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” as “Student” and possess the unique registration number generated by online system before online application for apprenticeship at BHEL.This number is required to be filled in online application at the time of applying for BHEL Bhopal. Keep copy of unique registration number generated by online system for future reference.
2. Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in Electronics & Communication Branch are required to fill their branch against Electronics & Tele - Communication while registering on “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” website.
3. Application submitted online will only be considered.
4. Eligible and interested candidates shall visit our Website: www.bhelbpl.co.in or www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html for viewing full advertisement, instructions for filing of online application and other related information.
5. Candidates have to mandatorily fill Final CGPA or all semester marks (adding all semester marks) of B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in marks obtained field while applying for BHEL Bhopal.
6. Candidates are advised to go through the ‘instructions for submission of online application” before filling the online application.
7. After submission of online application, copy of online acknowledgement slip along with self-attested copies of documents mentioned below shall be sent to following address through ordinary post : “ Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal - 462022(M.P.) ” so that it reaches by 28.01.2019. On Top of the envelope “Application for GGT/Diploma Apprentices 2019-20” should be written.
8. Applications received without copy of online acknowledgement slip and other relevant documents as prescribed shall be rejected.