1) The above trade will be permitted based on their ranking of MERIT TEST. The Merit Test includes Written Test/Group Discussion on Power-Point Presentation (PPT) about Electricity Distribution Lines/Sub-stations.
2) The candidates who complete the training of Sl. No. 1 to 3 shall be placed purely on contract basis on the post of Skilled Manpower (SSO/Lineman) at Sub-Station of 33/11 KV of Electricity Distribution Substations of Uttar Pradesh with Assured Minimum Wages of Govt. of U.P.
3) The candidates who complete the training of Sl. No.4 shall be placed purely on contract basis on the post of Un-Skilled Manpower (Assistant Lineman) at Sub-Station of 33/11 KV of Electricity Distribution Substations of Uttar Pradesh with Assured Minimum Wages of Govt. of U.P.
4) BECIL ensures your placement but not bound for the placement as per your choice of place of posting.
5) Training Course Fee will be accepted only from the successful candidates who have qualified the Merit Test.
6) Tentative place of posting at Gorakhpur, Siddhartha Nagar, Basti, Bhadoi, Mirzapur, Jaunpur, Meerut, Noida, Bulandshahar, Unnao, Gauriganj, Sitapur, Hardoi and Ambedkar Nagar/Akbarpur.
7) For Skilled Employees: the candidates should have reading and writing knowledge of Hindi and English.
8) For Unskilled Employees: the candidates should have reading and writing knowledge of Hindi and atleast reading knowledge of English.
9) The candidates shall be provided training for Job role specific for a total period of 30 days, divided into Two parts: (i) In house training for 15 days (ii) On-site training for 15 days
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
1. The candidates applying for the job must be of sound physical and mental health and should not be under the influence of any drug or liquor during the duty and have full knowledge and experience to competently complete the job assigned to them. In case it is found that any loss has occurred to the property/interest of the employer due to such employee, the same shall be recovered from him and he will be discontinued from his job immediately.
2. Preference will be given to the candidates who are already engaged in the similar assignments or have completed “Job Oriented Skill Development Training Programme” on Operation and Maintenance of 33/11 KV Substations and LT/HT distribution lines and its other related work from any Government Organization.
3. The employee shall be paid salary as per the Minimum Wages Act, 1948 (as per Government of Uttar Pradesh) subject to the emoluments received from the Principal Employer.
4. The contribution of EPF, ESI and all other statutory dues shall be deducted from the above salary of the employee in accordance with respective Statutory Acts.
5. In case of rural areas where ESI facility is not available, Workmen Compensation Policy will be given to the employees.
6. During the performance of duties, if any injury occurs to the employee, they shall be eligible to claim for the compensation under the limits provided in the ESI Act and Personal Accidental Policy (upto Rs. 5 Lakhs), which will be payable by Nationalised Insurance Company. No other claims will be paid by the Principal Employer or the Contractor.
7. Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and number of vacancies may be increased or decreased as per the requirement of Principal Employer.
8. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the Test/Interview.
9. Place of posting/Duty point may be transferable at every three months and will be as desired by the Principal Employer/Contractor in the interest of the work/project. However, initial posting may be in any circle of Electricity Distribution Substations of Uttar Pradesh.
10. The selected candidates should bring their original documents of educational qualification and work experience for the purpose of verification of documents along with two set of self-attested photocopies of the original documents at the time of joining.
11. All the rights are reserved with the Principal Employer and the Contractor to cancel the contract or to increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per the requirement of Principal Employer without any prior notice.
12. If it is found that any candidate has offered/given bribe in monetary or any other form for his selection, his candidature shall be immediately rejected and he will be barred for applying in any job services of the company in future. Such type of practice is strictly prohibited. Further, it is also advisable to do not deposit cash to any person claiming to be representative of the Principal Employer/Contractor.
13. The candidates who are selected shall have to join on 01.02.2020 at any Electricity Distribution Substations of Uttar Pradesh.