1. The candidates applying for the job must be of sound physical and mental health and should not be under the influence of any drug or liquor during the duty and have full knowledge and experience to competently complete the job assigned to them. In case it is found that any loss has occurred to the property/interest of the employer due to such employee, the same shall be recovered from him and he will be discontinued from hisjob immediately.
2. Preference will be given to the candidates who are already engaged in the similar assignments or have completed “Job Oriented Skill Development Training Programme” on Operation and Maintenance of 33/11 KV Substations and LT/HT distribution lines and its other related work from any Government Organization.
3. The employee shall be paid salary as per the Minimum Wages Act, 1948 (as per Government of Uttar Pradesh) subject to the emoluments received from the Principal Employer.
4. The contribution of EPF, ESI and all other statutory dues shall be deducted from the above salary of the employee in accordance with respective Statutory Acts.
5. In case of rural areas where ESI facility is not available, WC policy will be given to the employees.
6. The candidates, applying for the job, must be well aware of the risks involved in performance of their duties in the Department. In this regard, they have to submit a declaration at the time of joining as per the format given at Annexure-1.
7. During the performance of duties, if any injury occurs to the employee, they shall be eligible to claim for the compensation under the limits provided in the ESI Act only. No other claims will be paid by the Principal Employer or the Contractor.
8. Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and number of vacancies may be increased or decreased as per the requirement of Principal Employer.
9. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
10. Place of posting/Duty point may be transferable at every three months and will be as desired by the Principal Employer/Contractor in the interest of the work/project. However, initial posting may be in any circle of Vidyut Vitran Nigam, UttarPradesh.
11. The selected candidates should bring their original documents of educational qualification and work experience for the purpose of verification of documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the original documents.
12. Application forms may be submitted online on www.beciljobs.com along with scan copies of selfattested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card. There is no need to submit these documents in physical form in case of online submission.
13. Last date for submission of application form is 18.11.2019.
14. All the rights are reserved with the Principal Employer and the Contractor to cancel the contract or to increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per the requirement of Principal Employer without any prior notice.
The Tentative Date of Interaction/Documents Verification is 19.11.2019 to 22.11.2019.